RiskPoint – the project healthcheck App
To help drive project success, it’s always a good idea to review your project both before the project starts and at different stages in the project’s life cycle. Our consultants have undertaken many project reviews or health checks for our clients. These do not take the form of an audit. Instead they aim to help the project manager, sponsor and team put in place a set of actions that help ensure the successful delivery of the project outcomes.
RiskPoint allows you to assess the overall risk of your project and provides you with a set of recommended mitigation actions to effectively reduce the risk of your project failing to be delivered to budget, schedule, scope or quality targets.
RiskPoint can be used to assess multiple change projects in minutes, and you can revise / edit your rating at any time during a project’s life-cycle.
To download the SharePoint App click here.
Assess your project’s risk in four key areas
Using our extensive experience of delivering and independently reviewing change projects and programmes, we have developed RiskPoint in partnership with Complexus.
- The software runs as an App in SharePoint
- Easy for you to run the solution in existing on-Prem SharePoint 2013 or O365 SP Online.
- You start the scoring process for your project by answering a set of simple questions with multiple choice answers.
- Once the assessment is complete it is saved, dated & time stamped.
- The results including Mitigation Actions and overall score can be emailed or printed.