NHS PMO tool
Special offer : get a free PM3 savings report for your change programme
- Send us the raw data on one of your change programmes
- We will come back to you within 2 days with a savings report from PM3
- If you like it, we can discuss how you could quickly and efficiently create a central view of all your programmes and projects in PM3, putting you in great shape for achieving your savings and budgets targets
“We chose PM3 for its ease of use and its strong track record in the NHS. Its standard framework means that all documentation and reports are the same making it easier working with other trusts that use PM3.”
– Darren Peall, NHS East Surrey CCG
“The portfolio functionality in PM3 is powerful enabling us to report easily on any combination of projects and programmes. This was not possible using Excel and PowerPoint. We estimate that we have saved 5 days of project manager effort per week as previously they would be spending a lot of time producing reports. Now PM3 does this for them and they can concentrate on delivering their projects.”
– Daren Fradgley, Director of Strategy and Transformation, Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
Still using Excel? Move to a PMO tool that’s tailored to NHS requirements
PM3 is designed to be a central hub of information, giving you “one version of the truth” on all portfolios, projects and programmes and allows you to monitor and control the delivery of your work.
Upgrade PMO away from Excel® spreadsheets and access all the information you need, whenever you need it, in a secure, concise and consistent format that’s designed to help decision making at every level.
NHS England’s Five Year Forward View requires CCGs and NHS Providers to deliver on a huge number of change initiatives.
PM3 allows you to be more effective, see problems early, and take timely decisions before costs spiral.
It supports PRINCE2®, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) and the NHS standard 5×5 risk matrix.
Why make PM3 your NHS PMO tool?
- Align your projects to NHS England Outcomes
- Identify ‘problem projects’ before costs spiral
- Enjoy total transparency of all information via the cloud
- Track savings and outcomes
- Control project expenditure and highlight cost overruns
- Highlight project inter-dependencies
- Mitigate risks and issues.
Our NHS clients realise many benefits from using PM3 :
One version of the truth
Improved focus on outcomes
Improved reporting on benefits and savings
Improved utilisation of resources
Reduced cost of PMOs
Our PM3 health sector clients include:
- East Surrey CCG
- Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Transformation Unit
- Health Education England
- Medical Research Network
- North West London Collaboration of CCGs
- Brent, Harrow and Hillingdon CCGs
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
- Together We’re Better transformation programme
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
For more information on PM3 in the NHS please read our case studies article